- The Classroom Climate Survey looks at Teaching & Learning. There are 28 standard statements, normed against other schools.
- The Parent & Carer Survey looks at parents' view of the school. It covers all the OfSTED questions and more - it's great evidence before an inspection.
- The Staff Survey helps Senior Leaders by looking at Staff satisfaction, motivation and direction. There are 25 statements, normed against other schools.
- The Governor Climate Survey looks at the effective working of the Governing Body - how well equipped, trained and motivated Governors feel.
- The Anti-Bullying survey is ideal just before - and after - anti-bullying week. It provides clear evidence of what has been learned, and uses 'STOP' terminology.
- The Early Years Survey has just a few, focused statements, written in simple language to be just right for R, Y1 and Y2 with some Teaching Assistant support.
- The Staff Stress Survey examines the known common causes of staff stress in schools and explores how well equipped staff feel in coping strategies.
- We can create any survey you like, within minutes, with up to 25 statements and up to 6 possible answers per statement. Just name your topic!
- The full, current range of surveys is shown below. We add more on a regular basis - if you'd like a new standard survey, just let us know...