- ASDTi offers a unique range of psychometric personality and aptitude tests, all normed in the UK's Education Sector, and extensively used by Schools, Academies & Colleges.
- The UKPQ is a Personality Questionnaire examining those behaviours our research has shown make a real difference to school leadership at SLT, and especially Headteacher levels.
- The UKPQ360™ comprises two parts - the full, psychometrically valid and reliable UKPQ, combined with full 360° feedback, to give a report with huge developmental potential for your SLTs and middle leaders.
- The UKGMAT is a test assessing the aptitude for making well-founded decisions based on an assessment of information (some of which is ambiguous or incomoplete) contained in reports. As such it replicates much SLT work.
- The UKGMAT also contains, if required, an assessment of a candidate's ability to understand and work with numerical information, what can be projected, inferred or interpolated. Again it's useful for Senior Leadership and School Finance roles.
- The UKGSAT has similar content to the UKGMAT, in terms of making well-founded decisions based on reports or numbers, but is aimed at a middle-leader level, so is ideal for HoDs or staff seeking promotion.